Vision and Mission
Children and youth achieving their potential within supportive and nurturing communities and families.
Working with communities to enable children, youth and families to succeed and reach their full potential through effective programs, services and supports.
- cultural diversity
- community empowerment and self-reliance
- that children, youth and families have the right to live in a safe, healthy environment
- in respect and dignity for all children, youth and families
- in family involvement in decision making
- in recognizing and respecting Aboriginal cultural identity and diversity
- in providing services that are culturally relevant
- in being accountable to the communities we serve
- in the importance of enhancing community capacity
- in adherence to the principles in the Aboriginal Pillar framework